Thursday, January 16, 2020

unspecified

perfect rings unroll around you
as you passively face your fractured extinction
the happiness you find in your sleeps
the sun, tangled in your hair
perfect mornings rise from the happiness you find in the fractured existence
with the velocity of green
green has the most velocity and happiness
some think yellow or orange, or maybe some think red
think shrapnel, from sunlight, from stained glass windows
it could have been a bird
calling, with it’s fractured voice implied
the happiness of calmness
and the calculus of mystery (62% unspecified, 26% fractures, 12% exogenic)
and the solidity of sleep
simplify the softness of roses and the transitions of souls
maybe I should stay home tonight
the twelve-faced spell brushes her teeth and goes to bed happily
the ornamental equinox searches
        fingerwalks across
                comes to erase me
and I don’t even have any gadgets
I wake up with happiness and stretch
“naked but underwear!”
I say, in my underwear, and nothing else
and I say nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment