Sunday, July 8, 2012

Elegant Windows

My regrettable loves, my elegant windows -
Against my window knocks a crazed flying
Creature with its entire brittle being
- And now I have burned my finger -

Less fortunate fingers do not live amongst the aloe.
It makes me look real cool.
She's such a sophisticated tip-toer
A simple never-regret-it,

So the present screams. The Ghost -
Caught him talkin' to the milk jug.
The flutes make him jumpy;
True Love, the bug no longer crashes

Into what would be...Mexico.
He's dead. Replace with: cello
Praying legs - cricketing mythologically
Air conditioner ransacks this sound from me

- Gongs - their rebellion is made
Monotone, undramatically.
Life among the horns;
My First Sight - pricking existence.

Riposting gongs! Now, numb!
One must now burn the film
in order to see. My Artist -
Their is life above the thorns.

I can taste it: that sugar
Doesn't settle. Window, if you must;
Elegance burns with regrettable ease,
Bugs ash, violins close.

No comments:

Post a Comment