Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Either Way

Was the rest just practice, or is this, or is it all?
Of course it could be, but I don't believe in the postiche paradox
I'll just roll my shoulders therapeutically and choose the first

"I've contacted The Department of Subconcious 
Bridge Maintencance and they're coming next Tuesday. 
I'll be properly unavailable for some time, but of course
I'll remind you when we get closer. Anyway. 
Is there something else on your mind? I'm not trying to be too
Forward, but I had bit of déjà vu earlier. Heart shaped clouds
Were being plumply pumped from the sugar factory right into
What seemed to be zippy winds straight from Norway.
You can't tell me that doesn't mean anything, but we can discuss
It later if you wish. I suppose that's what this meeting is all about,
After all."

Do you recall the most satisfying sentence you've ever read?
Historically - in ones life - that could be considered significant.
Either way, I hope this counts as an effort. "I assure you,
These memories aren't a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment