Friday, March 11, 2016

"NOTHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND I DON'T FEEL STRESSED AT ALL."

spread thin with millions of eaglets
eager and earnest and so young
with cheap tickets to hemingway
readings. shrapnel included and easily
sweetened faces on faces shouting "friction!"
"these days"
whoever to be cared for
followed, with care
confronted with being cared for
following with care
sweetened
how much honey required
for momentum to hover
the hump and cover the
speed bump? I only ask
because sunlight reminded.
seizures of sunlight
through breezes through branches sweetened
I think I can see your sorrow
and sweeten it
and in this, this is how we met
to have never heard of love
rather than gnawing through
expectations of life and life
I kind of how I like it I feel
as if I could with no memory of before
nothing ever ends/this never ends/because I'm so young

No comments:

Post a Comment