Thursday, January 21, 2016

To Seem

Becoming less addicted
Like watching people park
Slicky snowflaked ticket
Sparkles optimistic sparks

More important to seem
Sometimes, a few times a year
Fluky "goodbye, whatchamacallits"
Merely to be civilized

More important to seem
As in, seeming can be doing
If you can't quite do, I mean
Beatitudes seem nice

The Commandments can't correct
Christian stuck puzzled
Seem to forget
Not very like love

Some take longer to smile
And some have bangs
Just as sad as leaving
Someone you don't feel

Sad leaving - which is not strange
The truly personal question
Arranged appropriately with lullaby
And surprise! it's human!

Again - strange - for me
As a male, completely
To have bangs, I think
How many have been wrong

When thinking of me
- as in, the other person
With which they were
Meant to be - I wonder

Whizzles seem scanty
Ancient and pleasant, up there

No comments:

Post a Comment