Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blush

What is this advertisement maze!
    advertising everlasting hours
advertising various, culturally meaningless
    ways - even in a meaningless culture -
I need a life lasting days


Smoking cancerous violently gentle women
    feelings - ah, yass - for a while
Love! you child! I'm the woeful wisest
    juvenile - even in an uncultivatable culture
I need your -guts- to help me smile


Outside is meaningless mass
    its insides - all of us - always ALWAYS
I've seen my insides - "Fast!"
    fight! I'm meaninglessly abashed
I need need (need) more Light


My heart is greeeeeen and lush
    and veiny and attached - yes
always attached - "just" "like" "a leaf"
    my leaf's a blush, hushing /// the world
blushing for life and light and - ah -

No comments:

Post a Comment