Sunday, May 13, 2012

picnic

a circadian picnic begins
packed with mud
vitreous feelings
and broken violins


the objective is muddy
if it exists
and the objective twists
becoming a circadian study


habitual hiatuses candle waxy heat
fugitive dreams dream down screaming streets
whirling thunder flashes prosaic fire
literal hunger lacks desire


earth - and its humanity - 
and its reality - and its birth
is a quartz reality with quartz perceptions
equaling imaginary imaginations
(which may - or may not - work
in circadian picnics)


burnt rice sticks to the pan burnt
life sticks to life
herons, however, hear the call
primal erudition reduces earthly erosion


circadian balance found in waking
reveals the yellowness of life!
and the blending blueness of dreams
your lipstick-less lips remind me of life
and the muddy birds cock their heads
to me and disappear


the picnic on the balcony was enough
to rumble my heart and quiver my stomach
it was not comfortable
your white lips spoke, but never moved
ahoy said my stomach
and ahoy said reality
my heart is hoodwinked again
my heart is kin to bursting corporeal rythms

No comments:

Post a Comment