Saturday, July 3, 2010

music

music - I love
all kinds of music
music - especially - that makes you think
and music, makes your hips down sink
and makes your heart sink
music of praise
of this or that
music that lasts hard for days
and then never again
I love it too,
just for those days
I love music with color
I've learned
you've got to be real colorful
to be white and colorful
music with soul, history, sharp sharp teeth
music to bite you,
at your knees
how I love that music
music that lies
just to tell you the truth
music with love too
real love
love like a question?
real music, strange music too
science music, word music, wind music too
cloud, dream, and cold cold cold music
music for money,
now that's not my thing
that's a disgrace to sing
I like music for murder
for mystery
for the mind
for the me
in its meaning
music for slaves
for kings unseen
for love and hate
simultaneously
I love music, real music
mostly any kind
music rare, made for and from
the hungry mind
music beyond time
music for the fine mind

No comments:

Post a Comment