Monday, March 1, 2010

to be

to be a-lone - by - my - self
time I enjoy - by - my - self
to dream I think - and think I dream
to be a dream - of some one else
to be a dream - a - dream - it - self
can't be a spring - without a summer
can't be a spring - without a winter
can't learn to fail - without a fall
to dream to fall - we don't often do
from a fall - we learn what we do
the sun - and - the moon
at the same time - at the right time
we know where they're going - we know where they've been
we know where they're going - not like it use to be
the world is round now - not like it use to be
just fine the way it is - as it was the way it was
it is fine to be - they way you are
to be better - is always near or always far
it is or it's not - as simple as push or pull
get a smaller glass
and it won't be half empty - or half full
I want to - I - really - do
no - not whatever you want me to do
I want you to do - whatever you want to do
and for you to be happy - with whatever I want to do
and then I will do - whatever you want me to do
it is not about me - it's about you
for me - but for you - no not about you
for me but for you - no not about you
but it is - you see?
don't you see - don't you see?
I do hope - that you see
and then you can be - whatever you will be
and see not - what you want to see
but see - what you see
the world is not flat - and a fall is not a fall
if the glass in your head - fits the draw

No comments:

Post a Comment